"The job has changed, but the place to look for one is still the same." Great direction for this spot featuring the hapless Roberto who is getting aged out of his job thanks to the encroachment of millennials who bring their dogs to the office, sit on weird chairs, play ping pong, have "work from home," days and send reaction gif emails. Bruh, I feel you.
AGENCY: FCB Buenos Aires.
- President: Santiago Puiggari
- Executive Creative Director: Lulo Calio
- Creative Director: Sebastian Visco
- Art Director: Hagall Muñiz
- Copywriters: Frank Marciano, Audrey Prieto, Joao Oliveira.
- VP Account Director: Luciano Landajo
- Account Supervisor: Nicolas Ciccola
- Agency Executive Producer: Gabriel Lancioni
- Agency Producer: Maximiliano Ibarra
-Producer Assitants: Gerónimo Rey / Agustín Slapak
- PRODUCTION COMPANY: MU FILMS
- DIRECTOR: Clan
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: Guido Rutenberg
- PRODUCER: Marcos Barbosa
- ASSISTANT PRODUCER: Pablo Alba
- DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY: Luciano Badaracco
- ART DIRECTOR: Magdalena Peralta Antivero
- STYLIST: Lali Grosso
- POSTPRODUCTION: Jaqueline Eckerdt
- EDITOR: Clan / Maxi Ibarra
- MIX: XYZ
- MUSIC BAND: Triple Frontera / Ignacio Cruz – Federico Abuaf
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CLIENT: Santiago Minorini Lima,
Federico Paluszkiewicz, Barbara Iturraspe, Maria Ximena Zaratiegui.