Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
Error messageWarning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_bootstrap-variables): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 238 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- It's got that French ad thing 2 days 2 hours ago
- Thank you for the post Evan.. 2 days 6 hours ago
- That was a really nice new 2 days 14 hours ago
- This feels stylistically very 2 days 17 hours ago
- I worked with Mike at Moxie 3 days 1 hour ago
- hahaha, oy. 3 days 4 hours ago
- A kindler, gentler Big 3 days 5 hours ago
- loved this, thank you so much 3 days 8 hours ago
- Why would I remember the 3 days 12 hours ago
- Does functional difference 3 days 13 hours ago
- Why is there no pay off in 3 days 13 hours ago
- It's amazing how all these 3 days 13 hours ago