BETC, just released General Graffiti, a book celebrating 40 years of street art in Paris. The book was written by street artist Karim Boukercha with photographs like the ones above by Yves Marchand and Romain Meffre. The book is coming out via publisher Dominique Carré, One of the highlights is the Magasins Généraux building in Pantin. Not only does it have a history of being a street artist hang out but in 2016 BETC plans to move there.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- What about the the abused 1 day 1 hour ago
- Thanks for sharing your 2 days 5 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 2 days 6 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 2 days 19 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 2 days 21 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 3 days 57 min ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 3 days 3 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 3 days 8 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 3 days 8 hours ago
- The only thing that popped 4 days 8 hours ago
- Johns are every day men. 4 days 12 hours ago
- Grr. 4 days 21 hours ago