Yes, this is real. And yes, I am thirteen. The South Dakota Department of Public Safety -tee hee-- pulled -- tee hee -- its new public service campaign encouraging drivers not to jerk the steering wheel on icy roads after people complained that the ad contained double entendres.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- So who is going to complain 16 min 36 sec ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 4 hours 12 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 4 hours 50 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 5 hours 28 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 7 hours 15 min ago
- Will the target audience even 11 hours 16 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 18 hours 33 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 2 hours ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 2 hours ago
- I like the animation. The 22 hours 33 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 1 day 3 hours ago
- I think it's harder to make a 1 day 3 hours ago