Yes, this is real. And yes, I am thirteen. The South Dakota Department of Public Safety -tee hee-- pulled -- tee hee -- its new public service campaign encouraging drivers not to jerk the steering wheel on icy roads after people complained that the ad contained double entendres.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 7 hours 26 min ago
- watched it many times! 11 hours 37 min ago
- just great 11 hours 38 min ago
- great video! 11 hours 39 min ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 17 hours 42 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 20 hours 17 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 20 hours 23 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 21 hours 44 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 1 day 5 hours ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 1 day 8 hours ago
- Robert Palmer was an 1 day 12 hours ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 12 hours ago