Oh dear, this has to be the dumbest commercial for the dumbest product that I've seen this year. I predict that "The first improvement of toilet paper as we know it since the 1880's!" and "Get-a-grip" will be punchlines in late-night shows by next week, and finally topple "I have fallen and I can't get up" & "set it and forget it" from their thrones.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "Who knew there was this much 44 min 27 sec ago
- Emasing! 4 hours 13 min ago
- Love these. 5 hours 14 min ago
- HA! Cute. 11 hours 22 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 18 hours 57 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 8 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 8 hours ago
- There's one example. 2 days 3 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 8 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 2 days 8 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 11 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 3 days 8 hours ago