Facebook home brings us new ways to completely ignore our extended family at dinner. Facebook home shows you that the things that connect us, like that chair she's sitting on and the family ties aren't as cool as being able to swipe through your much cooler friends activities on Facebook. So hang on, are we using Facebook home because it's Home and we're connected human being on earth and love each other, or are we using Facebook home because real life is boring, real family is boring, and everything is cooler online? Both. Ah, teenage rebellion at dinner table, we've come a long way from heroin and safety pins in our cheeks. Today we're voyeuristic narcissists flipping the bird by thumbing a smart phone. Whatever.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 days 15 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 3 days 14 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 5 days 19 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 2 days ago
- Dunno 1 week 2 days ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 4 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 4 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 4 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 5 days ago
- This is required reading. 2 weeks 17 hours ago
- My favourite is the "my 2 weeks 18 hours ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 2 weeks 1 day ago