Facebook home brings us new ways to completely ignore our extended family at dinner. Facebook home shows you that the things that connect us, like that chair she's sitting on and the family ties aren't as cool as being able to swipe through your much cooler friends activities on Facebook. So hang on, are we using Facebook home because it's Home and we're connected human being on earth and love each other, or are we using Facebook home because real life is boring, real family is boring, and everything is cooler online? Both. Ah, teenage rebellion at dinner table, we've come a long way from heroin and safety pins in our cheeks. Today we're voyeuristic narcissists flipping the bird by thumbing a smart phone. Whatever.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thank you, I've just been 1 day 8 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 5 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 5 days 21 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 1 hour ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 6 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 43 min ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 8 hours ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 8 hours ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 3 days ago