Madheart director Jan Gleie portrays the lives and fashion sense of two young women in a pair of new ads for T.J. Maxx and Grey, New York. The spots are part of the retailer’s on-going Maxxinista campaign and sequels to a group of spots directed by Gleie last year. Each takes the form of a loose documentary of a free-spirited young woman who is both a fashion trendsetter and someone who appreciates a bargain.
One of the new spots features stylist Cate Sheehy from the TLC series What to Wear. She first appears in her studio and confesses that what she enjoys most is styling her friends. “They,” she notes, “all love the latest trends, but none of them wants to pay full price.” She takes them on a shopping trip to T.J. Maxx where they load up on designer fashions at discount prices.
- Before the inevitable 1 hour 58 min ago
- I'm glad they meant that much 9 hours 11 min ago
- The radio ads featuring 20 hours 32 min ago
- Welcome to advertising. Where 2 days 17 hours ago
- I'm shocked and very 2 days 19 hours ago
- Can't wait for Jezebel to get 3 days 6 hours ago
- Something like "made with 3 days 4 hours ago
- So it's referencing the 3 days 8 hours ago
- It is clear that the ads are 3 days 10 hours ago
- Sound design & mix on the 4 days 20 hours ago
- cool I just won £5, not gunna 4 days 23 hours ago
- I don't mind the spot itself. 5 days 26 min ago