In swanky night clubs all over the world, a man makes an entrance, and smooth as that guy on the date he soon realises that there's a pattern to the ladies who are attracted to him. Armed by this déjà vu knowledge, our hero can now turne the tables quite literally, and throw dancers on his pursuers the next time it happens. Think of it as a sexy groundhog day except he doesn't want to get into Andie MacDowell's pants, just all the mobsters girls.
Heineken Ad agency: Wieden+Kennedy New York Director: Rupert Sanders of MJZ
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- HA! Cute. 1 hour 28 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 9 hours 2 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 22 hours 33 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 22 hours 41 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 17 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 22 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 22 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 2 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 22 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 3 days 6 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 3 days 9 hours ago
- The commercial would have 4 days 3 hours ago