In swanky night clubs all over the world, a man makes an entrance, and smooth as that guy on the date he soon realises that there's a pattern to the ladies who are attracted to him. Armed by this déjà vu knowledge, our hero can now turne the tables quite literally, and throw dancers on his pursuers the next time it happens. Think of it as a sexy groundhog day except he doesn't want to get into Andie MacDowell's pants, just all the mobsters girls.
Heineken Ad agency: Wieden+Kennedy New York Director: Rupert Sanders of MJZ
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 13 hours 30 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 14 hours 4 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 22 hours 49 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 2 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 13 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 18 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 21 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 21 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 11 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 38 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 days 52 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 23 hours ago