In swanky night clubs all over the world, a man makes an entrance, and smooth as that guy on the date he soon realises that there's a pattern to the ladies who are attracted to him. Armed by this déjà vu knowledge, our hero can now turne the tables quite literally, and throw dancers on his pursuers the next time it happens. Think of it as a sexy groundhog day except he doesn't want to get into Andie MacDowell's pants, just all the mobsters girls.
Heineken Ad agency: Wieden+Kennedy New York Director: Rupert Sanders of MJZ
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- They should have made it 1 hour 2 min ago
- They should have rushed 2 hours 37 min ago
- Not sure what is better, the 7 hours 52 min ago
- This is amazing. 1 day 1 hour ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 1 day 1 hour ago
- I can't believe I watched 1 day 1 hour ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 1 day 2 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 1 day 15 hours ago
- That's a nice insight into 1 day 19 hours ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 1 day 19 hours ago
- You have an amazing feature 1 day 19 hours ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 1 day 19 hours ago
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.