The animation presents two young boys: David, an Israeli, and Ali, a Palestinian. They play carelessly on the beach in a hypothetical, but poignantly real future time of peace. As they speak of the unthinkable violence of the past, images of suicide bombers, scrambling jet fighters, and an impenetrable wall boil over the screen. The pair, relieved that the chaos has ended so they can be friends, end the 2:00 animation by discarding their shirts and sprinting into the ocean.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 56 min 18 sec ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 4 hours 12 min ago
- Some more background info on 4 hours 48 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 11 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 15 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 17 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 22 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 26 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 1 hour ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 8 hours ago
- Emasing! 4 days 12 hours ago
- Love these. 4 days 13 hours ago