When rain falls, as it tends to do in Scheveningen, this ad appears on the pavement with the tagline: "Sea Life never lets you go" enticing people to visit the Sea Life aquarium instead of running around the wet streets. The 'ink' on the pavement lasts for six to eight weeks, so there's ample time to see this new twist on pavement guerilla. Bonus: it's 'eco-freindly' in that it doesn't stick around too long like other chalk pavement campaigns have done. (I have no idea what's in the 'ink' so I can't vouch for it, but if you ever want to do this on cloth, pain your message with egg-white and iron the cloth for the same effect).
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 11 hours 54 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 12 hours 28 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 21 hours 13 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 59 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 12 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 17 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 20 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 19 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 22 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 23 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 23 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 21 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.