Good spots take you on a journey. I thought the rug pull was going to be be "But this is the real world so you should advertise in the yellow pages." Instead we cut to some schlep trying to save his house from flooding. Funny stuff.
Client: Yellow Pages Agency: 360eight Director: Anton Visser, Velocity Films
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 12 hours 14 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 15 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 18 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 22 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 days 1 hour ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 2 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 9 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 13 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 14 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 20 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 3 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 17 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.