Jojoproject found they had a problem when they started selling sneakers online. Shipping is expensive, man. They had an idea that they could use carrier pigeons instead. And then this somewhat amusing, but of course totally fake, viral clip was born. They're not really shipping with pigeons.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's a nice insight into 4 hours 4 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 4 hours 6 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 4 hours 7 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 4 hours 8 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 4 hours 19 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 9 hours 9 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 9 hours 10 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 9 hours 28 min ago
- Some people may block ads 10 hours 3 min ago
- All the best Jen! 12 hours 41 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 12 hours 55 min ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 16 hours 27 min ago