Jojoproject found they had a problem when they started selling sneakers online. Shipping is expensive, man. They had an idea that they could use carrier pigeons instead. And then this somewhat amusing, but of course totally fake, viral clip was born. They're not really shipping with pigeons.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 3 hours 46 min ago
- I imagine the minute she left 4 hours 7 min ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 3 days 3 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 4 days 3 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 6 days 7 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 2 days ago
- Dunno 1 week 3 days ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 5 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 5 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 5 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 6 days ago
- This is required reading. 2 weeks 1 day ago