- Saatchi.dk wins Cannes gold with audi poster
- salary negotiations
- women are cows!
- Stepping in doggy duo.
- Arla treat women like cows.
- 7up, starring Buck Nekkid - It's the Mountain Dew of deja vu.
- New competing airlines?
- Sing the praise of.. plagerising...
- Levis copies Levis uk?
- Gold winner that never was?
- Too graphical?
- Stopping advertising to save money, is like stopping your watch to save time.
- I love cum
- Polo Xtra Strong - Black Hole - (2008) :30 (UK)
- Boag's Classic Blonde - Kayakers, Mountain climber campaign (2008) 2:20 (Australia)
- Connex - No Pauses Man - (2008) :30 (Australia)
- Mini Clubman - Steven Seagal's ponytail - (2008) :30 (South Africa)
- MP Bullocks Pilsner - Ian the local MP - (2008) :45 (Australia)
- Russian Bear Vodka - Prison - (2008) :33 (South Africa)
- The New Zealand International Comedy Festival - Guaranteed to offend everyone - (2008) :60 (Australia)
- Print, billboards, press ads, ambient
- John West - Delivery - (2008) :550 (UK)
- Adidas - Footballitis - Help -pan european+usa 2002
- Nike Japan - Revolution (2008) 0:60 (Japan)
- 7 eleven - tounge piercing USA 2002
- VW / Volkswagen - Shopping Cart (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
- Yamaha R1 - Rated R (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
- Nike - Just Do It - Move (2002) - 0:90 (USA)
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Soul. Unlike Any Other - Reincarnation (2002) - 0:60 (US
- MasterCard - Dogs (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
- Heineken - The Poachers (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
- Heineken - The Master (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
- Heineken - The Perfect Gentleman (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
- Heineken - Overachiever (1998) - 0:30 (USA)
- Hardees $6 Burger - Catsup (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
- Gap - Two White Shirts - The Marmalade - I See the Rain (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
- Member for
- 13 years 7 weeks
JohanW said:a mini roadmovie. nice mood.Posted: 4 years 49 weeks agoon the post: BMW - On the road - (2008) :30 (Spain)
JohanW said:I love the casting in this.Posted: 4 years 49 weeks agoon the post: Polo Xtra Strong - Black Hole - (2008) :30 (UK)
JohanW said:I'm sure we could find many more street stencils for Badland.Posted: 4 years 49 weeks agoon the post: Consignit - Chalk Outlines - guerilla, Sweden
JohanW said:All of you bring good points. I don't think what sakibafridi describes can be compared to a concept portfolio piece, and if it has run it's not really a scam ad either as long as the client has signed off on it. I've done many campaigns that way that became successful. However, it is backwards,since one should work off a brief with a strategic objective, not come up with ideas and slap logos on them. What Bittertruth points out is important, why am I doing the work backwards? Because frankly, someone else in those agencies is not doing theirs. We would get briefs that we spent time on and it turned out that the whole strategy was exactly what the client did not want, wasting our and their time. It was frightening how often a creative teams gut instinct on what would be right for the brand and client was correct, and the account executives swore that the client would never do that. Thankfully, I am no longer at that agency, the moral of the story is that a good account exec that is creative and understands the client is worth his or her weight in gold, and they are such rare birds. I'm now at a company where I work off briefs that are correct at the start, and it really shows in the work. Everything we produce here is much better already on the napkin level. We may not score big in Cannes but the level here is much higher in general on all work and I'm proud of it. Bittertruth has it right when he described that Art directors and Copywriters only have their book to show for their career. But decent teams do more than just write words and make things pretty, we are the account execs and planners rolled into one. I've had this sneaking feeling that if we made teams of four (ad, cw, planner and account) rather than two arty types locked away in a room alone, we'd all work a little harder in getting the great ideas sold to the client.Posted: 4 years 49 weeks ago
JohanW said:That's the thing about youtube, nobody links "back to the main site" since, really why should they. Your music is perfect.Posted: 5 years 1 week agoon the post: Emergency Party Button
JohanW said:Perfect.Posted: 5 years 1 week agoon the post: Go Snacks - Cheerleaders (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
JohanW said:The version that I saw (in Europe) she kissed all three of the men.Posted: 5 years 1 week agoon the post: Baileys - To Catch a Thief (2002) - 0:30 (USA)
JohanW said:It wasn't.Posted: 5 years 1 week agoon the post: Audi - Iron Man (2008) :30 (USA)
JohanW said:Ouch!Posted: 5 years 1 week agoon the post: CAR Magazine - Anthem - (2008) :60 (South Africa)
JohanW said:I love these posters. So funny.Posted: 5 years 1 week agoon the post: Too graphical?