SvD (Svenska Dagbladet) had me interviewed as part of a series where they ask web developers and site creators a handful of questions including "what's the most interesting thing on the net right now?". the interview is here on Utvecklingsbloggen "Åsk Wäppling Adland.tv". Here I prove that nobody looks good in wide angle lenses and that Swedish indeed sounds like bork bork bork.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Above i identified some 13 min 9 sec ago
- Will the target audience even 36 min 49 sec ago
- For certain areas http:/ 4 hours 44 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 7 hours 53 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 15 hours 48 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 16 hours 36 sec ago
- I like the animation. The 11 hours 54 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 16 hours 26 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 16 hours 29 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 17 hours 9 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 17 hours 52 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 21 hours ago