Bracer1, part of a series of new TV spots for watch line ESQ by Movado conveys the significance of timepieces to consumers in today’s fast-paced world. Watches should be high-quality and reliable, while also being wearable, having casual elegance and style. Each of the four, 15-second spots communicates the emotional component of timepiece selection by showing watches in the context of consumers’ lives. As the tagline, “My World. My Watch” suggests, ESQ by Movado products say much about their customers’ sensibilities.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- We don't have the talent 40 min 13 sec ago
- Who is the girl in the window 45 min 33 sec ago
- how do i print name in blank 9 hours 54 min ago
- how do i get to the site 9 hours 55 min ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 18 hours 7 min ago
- The more I look at this the 1 day 4 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 6 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 6 hours ago
- We can be sure it'll get 1 day 10 hours ago
- FINALLY! A Funny Hyundai ad 1 day 17 hours ago
- I'm telling you, let's reach 1 day 19 hours ago
- .....aaaaand right about now 2 days 19 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.