With the vaseline lens feel of Playboy centerfold interviews, 1997 meant that Hooters did advertiing 'portraits' of the ladies working there. Jennifer is a Hooters girl. She wants to take Brokaw's job in broadcast journalism, and says Hooters helps her & TJ never has to worry where his next bone is coming from. I bet neither does Jennifer when she wears that Hooters uniform.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You also simply ignored the 46 min 28 sec ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 hour 13 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 hour 28 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 23 hours 49 min ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 2 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 8 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 1 day 16 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 1 day 16 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 1 day 18 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 1 day 18 hours ago
- Giraffe crunchies! Yum! 1 day 19 hours ago
- Pause the ad when he is in 1 day 20 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.