I was going to snark about how dumb and silly this use a condom campaign is, but then i remembered this is MTV. They obviously know their demographic.
Client: MTV Advertising Agency – Loducca Creative Director - Guga Ketzer/Cássio Moron/Fábio Saboya/Sérgio Mugnaini Copywriter - Thiago Bocatto Art Director - Maria Eduarda Di Pietro Agency Producer - Ana Luisa Andre/Claudia Stancev Account Supervisor - Fernão Cosi/Fabiane Veiga Advertiser's Supervisor - Wagner Gorab/ Ana Penteado/ Eduardo Zanelli Account Manager - Flávia Godoy Planner - Ken Fujioka/Daniel De Tomazo Producer - Larissa Luisi Director - Del D.O.P - Rafael Levy Editing Company - Conspiração Digital Post Production - Ricardo Souza Other Credits Cristina Lopes (Executive Director)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- A far more interesting use of 4 hours 1 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 7 hours 49 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 11 hours 5 min ago
- Some more background info on 11 hours 41 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 18 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 21 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 18 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 4 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 7 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 7 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 15 hours ago
- Emasing! 4 days 19 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.