In Australia, they're killing the tobacco-logo: No-frills fight against Big Tobacco: Cigarette packets to be ugly olive green. Under proposed legislation aimed at reducing smoking rates in Australia, all logos will be removed from cigarette packaging, and tobacco companies will be required to print their brand name in a specific font. Olive green happens to be my favorite color, so "ugly" is not my choice of words here, but will a plain pack make a difference? In some respects, surely - Philip Morris spokesman Chris Argent said plain packaging would fuel the illicit trade in tobacco products, it would clearly be easier to spoof a bunch of simple olive green scare-packets than countless differently designed brands.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I have to inquire, anyone 1 day 20 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 1 day 20 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 1 day 20 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 1 day 20 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 1 day 22 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 10 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 16 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 15 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 2 days 22 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 12 hours ago
- Nerdgasm! 3 days 17 hours ago
- :( 3 days 18 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.