Facebook home brings us new ways to completely ignore our extended family at dinner. Facebook home shows you that the things that connect us, like that chair she's sitting on and the family ties aren't as cool as being able to swipe through your much cooler friends activities on Facebook. So hang on, are we using Facebook home because it's Home and we're connected human being on earth and love each other, or are we using Facebook home because real life is boring, real family is boring, and everything is cooler online? Both. Ah, teenage rebellion at dinner table, we've come a long way from heroin and safety pins in our cheeks. Today we're voyeuristic narcissists flipping the bird by thumbing a smart phone. Whatever.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It is 2015. The Cannes awards 7 hours 3 min ago
- Here in America, the growers 20 hours 25 min ago
- You're not wrong, but 1 day 5 hours ago
- It is too clever by half, and 1 day 9 hours ago
- Wow, Maud was quite the 1 day 9 hours ago
- The no regerts tattoo joke is 1 day 9 hours ago
- So no advertising agency was 1 day 9 hours ago
- "You bring the beer, I bring 1 day 9 hours ago
- Start with the boys..,.....I 1 day 12 hours ago
- Even worse is that the tattoo 1 day 21 hours ago
- This is an incredibly bad ad. 2 days 3 hours ago
- Wow. So heavy handed. 3 days 13 hours ago