In 2008, Helsinki based Agency 358 launched Burn! A youth-oritented magazine anti-smoking campaign for the Cancer Society of Finland. Since then, 750 000 copies have been printed and handed out in schools, shopping centers and events.
Their latest sport-oriented issue decided to try a different take from the usual morbid "you'll get cancer and a host of other problems" tactic, choosing instead to focus on the positive attributes of not smoking. Because let's face it. You're not going to be an athlete or even stay active with those ciggies burning between your fingers.
- Good analogy. Nice soundscape 1 day 14 hours ago
- I had three of those phones I 1 day 15 hours ago
- One more, Fusion: "Peter 3 days 3 hours ago
- The argument that citizens 3 days 5 hours ago
- Yes indeed, see the update 3 days 5 hours ago
- Welp. How long before that 3 days 5 hours ago
- Money well spent. 3 days 17 hours ago
- Looks like Peter Thiel 3 days 18 hours ago
- Comment from MSNBC host Chris 3 days 18 hours ago
- Pearl clutching (or salt) 3 days 18 hours ago
- I thought it was the Lizard 3 days 19 hours ago
- Such lies. Everyone knows The 4 days 20 min ago