If you thought it was a bit odd last week when J walter Thompson announced it was being "globally rebranded" to JWT, as most people call it "JWT" anyway, you haven't seen nothing yet.
To remind everyone what their "new" name is JWT London created a huge promo book with the strange title "Hold My Skateboard While I Kiss Your Girlfriend". The interesting stuff is at the end of the book where Jean-Pierre Khazen, the photographer who likes masks and did the did the strange "save yourself" Diesel ad campaign of 2001, has a bunch of photographs coupled with a rating system for exactly how bad - or great - your idea is.
- Nice! 36 min 2 sec ago
- Being pedantic, it's an Ian 2 hours 11 min ago
- The world of mobile 3 hours 57 min ago
- This post provides clear idea 6 hours 24 min ago
- Alexei Sayle, Dammit now I 22 hours 8 min ago
- Nah, my Dad is semi-retired; 1 day 3 hours ago
- I'm with you there. 1 day 3 hours ago
- I feel like the song needed a 1 day 3 hours ago
- If they'd made it less 1 day 6 hours ago
- I'm highly offended at this 1 day 15 hours ago
- > it's going to take several 1 day 20 hours ago
- There's an interesting 2 days 56 min ago