Predator Watch is an initiative to stop predators from soliciting sex from children online.
A multimedia campaign was created targeting sex predators—communicating that undercover police officers are online.
Tagged with the line “Attention predators: undercover officers are online,” the print component depicts police officers wearing hyper-real masks of children’s faces. A TV spot and a microsite are also part of the campaign.
For more information visit PredatorWatch.ca
* Title: 180
* Client: Children of the Street Society
* Creative Director: Ian Grais / Chris Staples
* Art Director: Lisa Lebedovich
* Writer: Rob Tarry/ David Giovando
* Broadcast Producer (in house): Ann Rubenstein/Laura Rioux
* Production Company: Industry Films
* Director: Bob Rice
PredatorWatch.ca is under construction. For how long? What are the other items of the multimedia campaign?
The site will be under construction for another few months. The other items of the campaign are a TV spot, three print ads (posters like above), and a non-visual print ad with headline only.
Thx. Are the other items online somewhere?