In the future, TED talks had no chance to monetize important information by selling tickets to hear people who don't get paid to provide such information. Why? Because of Glassholes. Get it? People who wear Google glass? They even mock hipsters here, too.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I can see why the yellow arm 4 hours 7 min ago
- P.S. I can't judge it myself, 4 hours 59 min ago
- I am ernest und I am outraged 5 hours 3 min ago
- This cat is great. 5 hours 17 min ago
- Dear "Rape Culture". I can't 5 hours 33 min ago
- What was really offensive 6 hours 32 min ago
- Of course, it is humor to 6 hours 45 min ago
- Is your advertising campaign 22 hours 39 min ago
- Instant gym attachment! Good 23 hours 12 min ago
- Ima gonna find out. Here, 1 day 3 hours ago
- The best one here is Wiley 1 day 3 hours ago
- hahaha, they love cats, 1 day 3 hours ago