webvideoreport.com has a bit on this - advertising on YouTube requires a $50,000 spend within 90 days for example. Other user generated content sites like Metacafe ranges between $10 CPM to $35 CPM, Break.com placements range from $10 CPM to $35 CPM and a pre-roll video in the music section of MySpace.com (15-second video with a 300x250 pixel ad unit) carries a $25 CPM. On "Telly replacing" sites such as NoGoodTV CPMs range from $15 to $40. Meanwhile on Wall Street Journal the CPM for video on WSJ.com is a whopping $90.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 hour 21 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 hour 28 min ago
- There's one example. 20 hours 30 min ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 1 hour ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 1 hour ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 4 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 1 hour ago
- This seems like so incredibly 2 days 9 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 2 days 11 hours ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 6 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 3 days 10 hours ago
- is this pittsburgh steeler in 3 days 13 hours ago