webvideoreport.com has a bit on this - advertising on YouTube requires a $50,000 spend within 90 days for example. Other user generated content sites like Metacafe ranges between $10 CPM to $35 CPM, Break.com placements range from $10 CPM to $35 CPM and a pre-roll video in the music section of MySpace.com (15-second video with a 300x250 pixel ad unit) carries a $25 CPM. On "Telly replacing" sites such as NoGoodTV CPMs range from $15 to $40. Meanwhile on Wall Street Journal the CPM for video on WSJ.com is a whopping $90.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 21 hours 17 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 15 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 16 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 17 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 15 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 2 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 days ago