webvideoreport.com has a bit on this - advertising on YouTube requires a $50,000 spend within 90 days for example. Other user generated content sites like Metacafe ranges between $10 CPM to $35 CPM, Break.com placements range from $10 CPM to $35 CPM and a pre-roll video in the music section of MySpace.com (15-second video with a 300x250 pixel ad unit) carries a $25 CPM. On "Telly replacing" sites such as NoGoodTV CPMs range from $15 to $40. Meanwhile on Wall Street Journal the CPM for video on WSJ.com is a whopping $90.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 16 hours 3 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 19 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 22 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 2 days 2 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 days 5 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 5 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 13 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 16 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 17 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 7 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 7 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 21 hours ago