webvideoreport.com has a bit on this - advertising on YouTube requires a $50,000 spend within 90 days for example. Other user generated content sites like Metacafe ranges between $10 CPM to $35 CPM, Break.com placements range from $10 CPM to $35 CPM and a pre-roll video in the music section of MySpace.com (15-second video with a 300x250 pixel ad unit) carries a $25 CPM. On "Telly replacing" sites such as NoGoodTV CPMs range from $15 to $40. Meanwhile on Wall Street Journal the CPM for video on WSJ.com is a whopping $90.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Advertising people take note: 3 hours 42 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 7 hours 51 min ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 15 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 5 days 9 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 18 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 4 days ago
- All you need to do is 2 weeks 6 days ago