Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Clearly I don't have to 10 hours 8 min ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 11 hours 37 min ago
- You credit everyone ... 12 hours 46 min ago
- They should have made it 22 hours 31 min ago
- They should have rushed 1 day 6 min ago
- Not sure what is better, the 1 day 5 hours ago
- This is amazing. 1 day 22 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 1 day 22 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 1 day 22 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 2 days 25 min ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 2 days 12 hours ago
- That's a nice insight into 2 days 17 hours ago