Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Not sure I agree with you 14 hours 1 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 1 day 20 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 2 days 1 hour ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 13 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 16 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 16 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 17 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 17 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 2 days 21 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 2 days 21 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 2 days 22 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 2 days 22 hours ago