Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- So who is going to complain 31 min 33 sec ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 4 hours 27 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 5 hours 5 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 5 hours 43 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 7 hours 30 min ago
- Will the target audience even 11 hours 31 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 18 hours 48 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 2 hours ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 2 hours ago
- I like the animation. The 22 hours 48 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 1 day 3 hours ago
- I think it's harder to make a 1 day 3 hours ago