Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Not sure I agree with you 8 hours 58 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 1 day 6 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 1 day 11 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 1 day 22 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 1 hour ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 2 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 3 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 3 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 2 days 7 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 2 days 7 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 2 days 8 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 2 days 8 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.