Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I bet the writer is a short 48 min 4 sec ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 3 hours 55 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 7 hours 28 min ago
- So who is going to complain 8 hours 4 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 12 hours 32 sec ago
- They can't handle the dank 12 hours 38 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 13 hours 16 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 15 hours 3 min ago
- Will the target audience even 19 hours 4 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 1 day 2 hours ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 10 hours ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 10 hours ago