Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Robert Palmer was an 4 min 30 sec ago
- So who is going to complain 40 min 33 sec ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 4 hours 36 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 5 hours 14 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 5 hours 52 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 7 hours 39 min ago
- Will the target audience even 11 hours 40 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 18 hours 57 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 2 hours ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 3 hours ago
- I like the animation. The 22 hours 57 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 1 day 3 hours ago