Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I thought for sure that the 1 hour 18 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 12 hours 22 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 17 hours 30 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 20 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 19 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 22 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 23 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 23 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 21 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 3 days 1 hour ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 3 days 6 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 14 hours ago