Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 1 day 3 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 5 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 10 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 12 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 13 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 21 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 36 min ago
- Love these. 2 days 1 hour ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 7 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 15 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 4 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 3 days 4 hours ago