Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I'm really impressed with 17 min 11 sec ago
- You know this has got to be 2 hours 6 min ago
- You know the frogs were huge 2 hours 9 min ago
- Thank you so much for 2 hours 27 min ago
- Thanks for finding my 3 hours 15 min ago
- Pets dissapeared not so long 1 day 20 hours ago
- We weren't sent a youtube 2 days 27 min ago
- Hi there, this video was made 2 days 2 hours ago
- We are in opposite camps on 2 days 2 hours ago
- Crazy-- and here I thought 2 days 3 hours ago
- ya, I like it too. I had no 2 days 4 hours ago
- It's not necessarily that it 2 days 7 hours ago