Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's a nice insight into 2 hours 13 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 2 hours 14 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 2 hours 15 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 2 hours 17 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 2 hours 28 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 7 hours 18 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 7 hours 19 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 7 hours 36 min ago
- Some people may block ads 8 hours 12 min ago
- All the best Jen! 10 hours 50 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 11 hours 4 min ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 14 hours 36 min ago