Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 5 hours 33 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 8 hours 8 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 8 hours 13 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 9 hours 34 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 17 hours 24 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 20 hours 31 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 1 day 5 min ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 41 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 1 day 4 hours ago
- They can't handle the dank 1 day 5 hours ago
- Not only won't they remember 1 day 5 hours ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 1 day 7 hours ago