Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- " what the sole purpose of a 12 min 7 sec ago
- Thanks for the interview. It 2 hours 19 min ago
- Wow, great information and 3 hours 34 min ago
- MP4 4 hours 8 min ago
- great campaign 4 hours 8 min ago
- THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY, not the 5 hours 48 min ago
- That is some whack shit, my 11 hours 25 min ago
- Ironically, this being shared 15 hours 33 min ago
- Very bizarrely funny. Love 16 hours 7 min ago
- Pretty much. :) 21 hours 36 min ago
- I was surpirsed to see this 20 hours 48 min ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 1 day 14 hours ago