Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 9 hours 1 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 12 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 15 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 19 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 22 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 22 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 6 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 9 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 10 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 17 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 39 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 14 hours ago