Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I still sing but with some 6 hours 57 min ago
- I think you are fantastic, 7 hours 23 sec ago
- Actually, I know who I won't 9 hours 31 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 19 hours 10 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 1 day 5 hours ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 1 day 8 hours ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 12 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 12 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 19 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 22 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 5 days 1 hour ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 5 days 6 hours ago