Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The morphing is quite neat. 1 hour 38 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 5 hours 11 min ago
- So who is going to complain 5 hours 47 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 9 hours 43 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 10 hours 21 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 10 hours 59 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 12 hours 46 min ago
- Will the target audience even 16 hours 47 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 1 day 4 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 7 hours ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 8 hours ago
- I like the animation. The 1 day 4 hours ago