Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 2 hours 39 min ago
- watched it many times! 6 hours 51 min ago
- just great 6 hours 52 min ago
- great video! 6 hours 53 min ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 12 hours 56 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 15 hours 31 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 15 hours 37 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 16 hours 58 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 1 day 47 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 1 day 3 hours ago
- Robert Palmer was an 1 day 7 hours ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 8 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.