Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'd also like to add one more 3 hours 48 min ago
- This commercial is offensive. 1 day 6 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 1 day 9 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 1 day 20 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 1 day 21 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 2 days 6 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 2 days 11 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 2 days 11 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 2 days 18 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 2 days 22 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 3 days 2 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 3 days 3 hours ago