Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 hours 8 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 3 hours 15 min ago
- There's one example. 22 hours 16 min ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 3 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 3 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 6 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 2 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 2 days 10 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 2 days 13 hours ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 7 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 3 days 12 hours ago
- is this pittsburgh steeler in 3 days 15 hours ago