Who are the faceless people? Or rather, what on earth are they advertising? Spotted at Henley, at Wimbledon and at the start of Harrods summer sale. Might it be an ad stunt for cars? No I don't see the connection either - but whois says that http://www.facelesspeople.com/ is owned by Group Lotus Plc, Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom. That's Group Lotus cars. Wonder what "True Character" will be revealed in 19 days. That car better be good looking as hell after a stunt like that, ya'll.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I still sing but with some 1 hour 33 min ago
- I think you are fantastic, 1 hour 37 min ago
- Actually, I know who I won't 4 hours 8 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 13 hours 47 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 23 hours 41 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 1 day 3 hours ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 6 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 7 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 13 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 17 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 19 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 5 days 37 min ago